Here are some of my favorite posts of the week:
- DonKramer: If a company donates products to a #nonprofit to sell at an auction, what deduction will be available to the donor? http://bit.ly/9VYJo
- change: It's official: DOMA is unconstitutional! http://bit.ly/a9FAeM
- GTak: The Charity in Bankruptcy and Ghosts of Donors Past, Present, and Future – Evelyn Brody – http://bit.ly/9gW70h
- GTak: Companies Find Ways to Bypass Ban on Earmarks – http://nyti.ms/9trFxs (NY TImes) – How? By forming and using nonprofits. Blurring lines ..
- GTak: Tax-Exempt Funds Aid Settlements in West Bank – http://nyti.ms/bP9aD6 (NY Times)
- NetTuesdayBCS: "The Networked Non-profit" slides from @kanter and @afine: http://bit.ly/aVSaGs
- jczamora: Q&A: Jeffrey Sachs – http://bit.ly/9JUfJG
- shellyalcorn: http://bit.ly/bomH4W New Post – Assn Law Blog – IRS Stepping Up Scrutiny of Sponsorships #assnchat
- jefftrexler: Bankrupt nonprofit theater finds new life as for-profit http://bit.ly/bVY5BA
- commutiny: anyone taken part in #npcons chat? I found it in a great blog post – The Power of Questions by @alisonrapping http://ow.ly/28gbd
You can follow me (GTak) on Twitter here.