Here are some of my favorite posts of the week:
- COF_: Healthy democracy needs philanthropy http://bit.ly/brEjpz
- consciousgovern: My new article just published by ProBono Australia: The True Role of the Board – How Governance has been Hijacked http://bit.ly/bu10qB
- charitylawyer: Ultra Vires Acts – http://bit.ly/9xjbMg http://fb.me/DQjlgxmQ
- Give2Asia: Just released our latest overview of Give2Asia's work and impact in #China – Check it out! http://ht.ly/2b3TN
- GTak: Anybody else see "A Small Act" on HBO yesterday? Reminds you that we can make an immense impact, sometimes with very little effort. Hope.
- GTak: For-Profits Use Nonprofit Structure to Avoid Earmark Ban – http://bit.ly/bJDDh5 (OMB Watch)
- GTak: A Possible Lesson for Charitable Recipients of Ill-Gotten Gains http://bit.ly/91PkNj (Charity Governance Blog)
- fastcompany: How to profit by behaving like a not-for-profit http://is.gd/dp1Xs
- GTak: California statute of limitations against directors for breach of charitable trust – 10 years – Gov Code 12596
- jefftrexler: The definition of social enterprise is a postmodernist's dream–arbitrary, masks personal & group interests
You can follow me (GTak) on Twitter here.