Last Monday was World Oceans Day (Healthy Oceans, Healthy Planet). Have a listen to Under the Sea while perusing our curated nonprofit tweets of the week:
- Foundation Center: Does your org hv a legal audit checklist? No? Here’s a good one fm @GrantSpace http://ow.ly/OciKw #nonprofit
- Council of Nonprofits: Where do you look to learn about #nonprofit sector trends? http://buff.ly/1IsDbL4
- Lucy Bernholz: PHILANTHROPY 2173: Where is the democracy in all this democratizing technology?
- CEP: On the blog: “What is Philanthropy For?” #CEP2015 http://ow.ly/Oc3yf @PhilanthropyCDA
- Emily Chan: Form 990, Schedule B donor information – tips for responding to public disclosure requests via Nonprofit Law Matters http://bit.ly/1HjJOQX
- Ford Foundation: Announcing our blueprint for #philanthropy in the 21st century: FordForward.
- Nonprofit Quarterly: Are nonprofits ready to give honest feedback to funders? The answer is yes: http://hubs.ly/y0TbqV0
- CompassPoint: Great resources for encouraging staff to become ambassadors for your #nonprofit on #socialmedia: http://ow.ly/NJNFD
- Gene: “Running a nonprofit is like driving across the country and buying gas one gallon at a time.”
- Social Earth: 3 Reasons Why #Millennials May Be the Greatest Entrepreneurs http://entm.ag/1GvWmnR via @Entrepreneur #socent
You must be logged in to post a comment.