Here are some of my favorite posts of the week in the areas of nonprofit organizations, corporate governance, philanthropy, and social enterprises:
- Philanthropy: Building a Better Relationship With Your Board – Why It Matters http://ht.ly/2OQ3b
- carolcone: 15 Steps for Successful Strategic Alliances (and Marriages) – Rosabeth Moss Kanter (@RosabethKanter) – HBR http://ow.ly/2P3gX <<excelente!!!
- nonprofitlawyer: 85% of donors care about performance but only 3% end up giving based on relative performance. RT @tactphil #SoCap10 http://bit.ly/aaLCUq
- GTak: Election Year Issues (for exempt orgs) http://bit.ly/9SEIYa (IRS) #nonprofit
- GTak: Political Tax Law After Citizens United: A Time For Reform http://bit.ly/bZrhdz by @GregLColvin
- charitylawyer: Advance draft of 2010 Form 990 – http://bit.ly/bO3zIc
- DonKramer: A #nonprofit group that is closing down is offering us its 501(c) status for our new organization. Is this possible? http://bit.ly/cfX9H1
- GOOD: Excellent new government guidelines will make greenwashing a lot harder http://su.pr/2PQaBm
- fabriceflorin: Good insights from @ReadWriteWeb: 'Why Facebook's New Groups Will Change the Way You Use Facebook' http://bit.ly/b56aBj via @NewsTrust
- GTak: Facebook Co-Founder Is Building a Social Network for Non-Profits (Jumo) http://bit.ly/a1Vp85
- GTak: A Superwoman for Kenya, but America is still waiting for Superman (Roger Ebert) – http://bit.ly/bFiea2
- NanAron: My latest on @huffingtonpost Will There Be Crude Justice or True Justice For Oil Spill Victims? http://huff.to/cEEVSm
For more interesting tweets, follow me or nonprofitlawyer on Twitter.