Here are some of my favorite posts of the week:
- GTak: Six Important Facts about Tax-Exempt Organizations – http://is.gd/b0Jnu – IRS Tax Tip 2010-59
- GTak: Charity care rules under health reform law will look familiar to Illinois hospitals – http://is.gd/aXVUs
- GTak: Minnesota Attorney General sues California nonprofit w/out 501(c)(3) status (Dream Scholars Foundation) – http://is.gd/aXSho
- IRSTaxTips: IRS Tax Tip: Ten Tips for Deducting Charitable Contributions http://go.usa.gov/iab
- BCorporation: Check out BCorp latest newsletter here: http://bit.ly/bJ758j "The Change We Seek"
- eclawson: A must-read from Forbes.com on the effects of state budget cuts on nonprofits (& solid advice on what to do about it) http://ow.ly/1qW0w
- rosettathurman: How to Join a Nonprofit Board of Directors http://ow.ly/1qUMN
- charitylawyer: Executive Committees: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly – http://bit.ly/9YUGJF
- PatrickSternal: California Use Tax Registration – Qualified Exempt Organizations Must Register http://bit.ly/deJhyV
You can follow me (GTak) on Twitter here.