Here are some of my favorite tweets from the past week:
- GTak: Why hybrid corps? Blended value missions are not protected by traditional corp laws. Typical mission anchors are not rock solid.
- GTak: Vermont BSR Legislative Initiative: For-Benefit Corporations - http://is.gd/7JyWc
- GTak: Changing Ecosystem of Change: B-certified Corp, Benefit Corp, Flexible Purpose Corp, L3C. Thanks @p2173, @philosopher20 for the meeting.
- GTak: From NTEN Community Call: admin and fundraising expenses allocations deviate widely among orgs – making comparisons invalid
- GTak: L3C Newspapers? - http://is.gd/7scJW - Nonprofit Law Prof Blog (read the comment from SE attorney Allen Bromberger)
- @tactphil: The top 5 articles of 2009 from the Stanford Social Innovation Review: http://bit.ly/aSnWvY
- @ntenhross: Bon Ottenhoff from Guidestar: Overhead ratios are like asking which airlines spend the least on maintenance to decide where to invest.
- @FCWashington: Foundations Need to Be More Transparent: (Bradford Smith is pres of Foundation Center) http://bit.ly/9BtpcG
- @Philanthropy: @sloane is giving some interesting reports from Davos http://ow.ly/12hcm
- @COF_: Where Domestic and International Philanthropy Meet by Dien Yuen http://www.cofinteract.org/rephilanthropy/?p=1448 #cof10
You can follow me (GTak) on Twitter here.