Some of my favorite tweets:
- Nonprofit Quarterly: A report for the World Economic Forum speculates on the civil society of the future http://ow.ly/hgZnD
- Council on Foundations: Listen to session recordings from Family Philanthropy Conference – plenary, concurrent sessions avail now!
- Lucy Berholz: Two conversations that need to connect – http://bit.ly/hokG7G #Open990 convo today w 50 state AGs meeting next week http://bit.ly/12czVQP
- Laura Tomasko: The Aspen Institute strategy recs: legislation for e-filing + 3rd party platform http://ow.ly/hiQTE
- Law For Change: Featured legal tool to help #socents move their missions forward: Forms of Organization Overview legal structure http://law4.ch/s3ur0J
- Cynthia Rowland: 2013 Spring Roundtables for Nonprofits
- Gene: Great resource from Skadden! Nonprofit Notes – Jan 2013
- NGOsource: New NGOsource equivalency determination service available 3/18! http://bit.ly/Wbj4dZ Grantmakers can begin application process now!
- Gene: For fiscal sponsors in CA, be aware of Cal Gov Code Sec 12599.8 (D&O insurance requirement).
- CalNonprofits: AFJ Bolder Advocacy has a great guide to CA lobbying laws and regs for nonprofits. Make sure your org stays compliant. http://bit.ly/11fJONr
- Nonprofit Quarterly: Insights into the world of nonprofit governance have emerged, yet much remains to be explored http://ow.ly/hcgNj
- Rick Moyers: My latest blog post, for boards and executives who believe hiring a development director will save the day.
- Gene: Public–Private Partnerships and the Public Accountability Question
- Gene: From CA Secretary of State – there are currently 82 benefit corporations and 25 flexible purpose corporations