Monday marked the start of autumn and International Peace Day. Have a listen to Green Day’s Wake Me Up When September Ends while perusing our curated nonprofit tweets of the week:
- United Nations Women: What are the #globalgoals? The full list is here. http://owl.li/SDLAo #action2015 [Ed. The Sustainable Development Goals
- Council of Nonprofits: What’s the economic impact of charitable #nonprofits in the US? http://buff.ly/1Mw8aKN
- Rick Cohen: Mulling the Effects of a Minimum Wage on Nonprofits @CalNonprofits @eastbaycf @sofiaklatzker @janmasaoka
- CompassPoint: Resources, studies for understanding gender, racial inequities in #nonprofit sector form @npquarterly: http://ow.ly/SA5dJ
- Vu Le: Why individual donations strategies often do not work for communities of color
- Don Kramer: Why should #nonprofit directors be removable “without cause”? #charity Nonprofit Issues
- Sheila Warren: Tax nerds: did u see @USTreasury issued final regs re: [international grantmaking] and [equivalency determinations]! A GREAT day for #civilsociety and @NGOsource! @TechSoup [Ed. See Final Regs on Reliance Standards for Making Good Faith Determinations].
- Cecily Jackson Zapata: Proposed rules would allow #nonprofit to just file info return for donations of $250 but require #tax id number Journal of Accountancy #law
- Philantopic: Starting a #Charity? Here’s What to Do, and What Not to Do http://ow.ly/StmKi @wsj
- Los Angeles Times: State panel outlaws so-called ‘dark money’ in California political campaigns http://lat.ms/1KTSBg2
- Gene: Kickstarter Focuses Its Mission on Altruism Over Profit NY Times #socent
You must be logged in to post a comment.