Earlier this week, 14-year old Ahmed Mohamed was arrested for building a clock. Have a listen to Yusuf Islam’s Where do the Children Play? while perusing our curated nonprofit tweets of the week:
- President Obama: Cool clock, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It’s what makes America great.
- Peril Ni: 8 Funny Videos That Might Just Save The World via GreatNonprofits
- FoundationSource: When Family Members Run #Foundations, Scrutiny Never Ends NYTimes @JayRuderman @sullivanpaul
- Council of Nonprofits: What’s trending in employment issues for #nonprofits? Find out http://omkt.co/AAFpJT
- AAPIP: Underinvestment in #AANHPI communities has been persistent for the past 25 yrs w/fdn investments around 0.3% http://bit.ly/1KF9adL #aapip25
- Philantopic: [Op-Ed] Primer: Tax Exemptions for Religious Institutions http://ow.ly/SbxRx #nonprofits #religion #taxpolicy
- Philanthropy: Fraud alert: How criminals test stolen credit-card numbers on charity websites http://bit.ly/1izM6CA
- For Purpose Law: Beyond the Basics of Fundraising: Commercial Fundraisers
- Rob Reich: Civil Society in the Digital Age — @p2173
- Sandra Feinsmith: Draft 990-T instructions released by the IRS http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-dft/i990t–dft.pdf
- Philanthropy: Opinion: Congress shouldn’t kill the Social Innovation Fund http://bit.ly/1KlIQF9
You must be logged in to post a comment.