The past week was marked by Hurricane Matthew killing hundreds in Haiti and hitting Florida. Have a listen to Jay-Z, Bono, The Edge, and Rihanna perform Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) while perusing our curated nonprofit tweets of the week:
- NY AG Eric Schneiderman: My office sent a Notice of Violation to the Trump Foundation. More information, and the letter, here: http://on.ny.gov/2dEnL1e
- National Council of Nonprofits: Yup. If you don’t register for $raising you are not supposed to #fundraise http://buff.ly/2d9acBD Know the basics: http://buff.ly/2d9a9G2
- Philip Hackney: My latest @surlysubgroup post: Trump’s Abuse of Trump Foundation — Criminal Tax Implications? via surlysubgroup
- Brian Mittendorf: Honored to work with @EOTaxProf on this piece explaining the #Trump charity controversies and their implications. The Conversation
- National Council of Nonprofits: We are also totally puzzled by @charitynav latest stance on #overhead NPQ
- David La Piana: How the Lack of Market Feedback Puts Foundations at Risk — and What Some Funders are Doing About It via PND Blog
- CalNonprofits: @janmasaoka after great keynote by Alicia Garza: this reminds us that serving people & advocating for people are not 2 separate things.
- Gene: Nonprofit #advocacy – 501(h) limits should be referred to as TARGETS re how much #lobbying charities can do – Eric Gorovitz #CalCon16
- Nonprofit Quarterly: Five Supreme Court cases YOU need to be paying attention to: NPQ
- ICNL Alliance: Curious about recently adopted laws restricting #civilsociety? Check out ICNL’s rebranded #CivicFreedom Monitor! http://bit.ly/2dztReY
You must be logged in to post a comment.