Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Here are some of my favorite posts of the week in the areas of nonprofit organizations, corporate governance, philanthropy, and social enterprises:
- GTak: Michael Peregrine's presentation on Principal Nonprofit Corporate Law Trends and Developments to NAAG/NASCO – http://bit.ly/bVQgBF
- IndSector: If you missed @IndSector Conference – keynote videos now posted. http://bit.ly/enFOHw
- GregLColvin: Also at www.fiscalsponsorship.com, protocol just posted has good example of letter from sponsor to funder re: adoption & control of project.
- PatrickSternal: IRS to Jewish group: 'Does your organization support the existence of the land of Israel?' – POLITICO.com: http://politi.co/hrBjRu
- charitylawyer: Nonprofit Business Planning – Steal All the Underpants! http://bit.ly/fzIrlZ
- lguinee: Linda Guinee What is Social Justice Philanthropy? http://tinyurl.com/2a3tgcr
- p2173: Ezra Klein – Giving is personal. Make it political. – This is one of the better things I’ve read all year… http://tumblr.com/xzcrmc4bs
- nonprofitlawyer: When is charitable giving by firms more of a marketing ploy? @latimesbiz http://bit.ly/fM9CJL
- HarvardCorpGov: New on Harvard's Corporate Governance Forum: Management as a Profession: A Business Lawyer’s Critique http://bit.ly/dbDjuh
- changents: Why Social Media Makes Brands Do Good. Powerful piece by Fast Company http://tinyurl.com/29zfe8y
- SEEChangemag: Subscribe to our online publication for news and updates on #socialchange and #socent http://bit.ly/c9pH8f
- Lithaca: "What Entrepreneurs Can Learn from the Poor" Check out this very interesting look at "Portfolios of the Poor"! http://ow.ly/3dMUK
- bill_easterly: 'Largest reduction in #poverty in history has happened in r generation.' @bill_easterly goes soft 4 #thanksgiving http://bit.ly/dJBpgW
For more interesting tweets, follow me or Emily on Twitter.