Here are some of my favorite posts of the week:
- GregLColvin: Final of my Sugarman lecture, political tax law reform after Citizens United: http://www.adlercolvin.com/attorneys/documents/sugarman.pdf
- BCorporation: In case you haven't heard – B Corps now legally exist in VT as well as MD! http://bit.ly/bZWMhB
- ajlovesya: Recap #ynpchat: The Importance of Board Service for Young Nonprofit Professionals http://ow.ly/1U02h
- mattbish: Reaching for a longer spoon: will the BP spill hurt relations between NGOs and business in general? My latest: http://bit.ly/cnuP74
- tactphil: Foundations Are Free to Innovate: Does evaluation undermine foundations' unique role? Compelling essay: http://ow.ly/1Ty7m
- p2173: What kind of tax system and incentives would deliver the public goods we need? Tax exemptions at risk for #nonprofits http://bit.ly/agen4I
- ianwilhelm: This news caught me by surprise: Fla. Adopts Legislation to Protect Foundations' Autonomy – http://bit.ly/9t65OJ
- npquarterly: When is a tax exempt property no longer tax exempt? When it's not being used, it seems. http://bit.ly/cnrt5c
- NAFund: Don't let the IRS 990 sit around gathering dust, it's a useful tool for #nonprofits – find out how to decode yours http://bit.ly/naf990
- MarionConway: Board Retreats – Part 3: An Sample Board Retreat from Soup to Nuts http://tinyurl.com/2dqflqh Series now complete
- socialcitizen: Jeff Bezos of Amazon asks Class of 2010, "will you take pride in your gifts or pride in your choices?" http://bit.ly/cDPfuz
- GTak: Nonprofit risk management: coalition policies. What happens when a coalition member commits an illegal act while acting for the coalition?
You can follow me (GTak) on Twitter here.