Here are some of my favorite posts of the week:
- GTak: Yunus: Grameen Bank to open a branch in San Francisco later this year.
- GTak: Yunus: Grameen Bank lends out $100M per month in collateral-free loans averaging about $200 each (repayment rate of 98%).
- GTak: SF Bay Area nonprofits continue to struggle via @COF_ – http://bit.ly/cYQgGr (25% eliminating services, 27% laying off staff)
- GTak: Increased IRS Scrutiny Requires Response – http://is.gd/cjbxY #nonprofit
- COF_: US acknowledges terror finance rules hurt charity gifts http://bit.ly/dmTcQr
- BoardSource: Putting People First in the Nonprofit Sector http://tinyurl.com/37jqny9
- Philanthropy: Lessons From the Nature Conservancy-BP Controversy: The gulf oil spill has been first and foremost a disaster for … http://bit.ly/bqEWV2
- change: If you don't talk to your kids about race, who will? http://bit.ly/9O4NvG
- ElzbthMllr: Great resource from @StanfordPACS – podcasts available on iTunes! http://bit.ly/d1PoRr
- HeatherCarpente: My last blog post before vacay: 2010 Nonprofit Employment Trends Survey Results: http://bit.ly/a2pK9y
You can follow me (GTak) on Twitter here.