Here are some of my favorite posts of the week in the areas of nonprofit organizations, corporate governance, philanthropy, and social enterprises:
- BoardSource: Knight Foundation Discusses Non-Profit Ventures http://tinyurl.com/29vwqpt
- GTak: Governor Signs Into Law Limits on Charitable Deduction for New York’s Wealthiest Residents (AGI > $10M) http://bit.ly/bDac75
- GTak: Hedge fund manager claims bad advice on $43 million in charitable deductions to private foundation http://bit.ly/asMLKF (Forbes)
- danpallotta: The High Cost of Low Costs of Fundraising – This Week's Harvard Biz Blog: http://bit.ly/dbWSyA
- GTak: @danpallotta stirring things up again – agree or disagree (and Dan tends to elicit reflexive responses), these are issues worth discussing
- socialentrprnr: Social Versus Entrepreneur http://bit.ly/8XWGQR
- BoardSource: The Role of Non-executive Board Directors Today http://tinyurl.com/2bhnhxk
- HildyGottlieb: How to Be the Change You Want to See http://is.gd/edAbs 4 Steps for Moving from "Doing" to "Being"
- lucymarcus: HP as cautionary tale: Time for a conversation about whether the CEO & Board Chair roles need to be separated? #corpgov
- nonprofitorgs: 50 Viral Images of 2010: http://bit.ly/bvl5nu
You can follow me (GTak) on Twitter here.