Here are some of my favorite posts of the week:
- COF_: Gore tells foundations: climate strides in your hands http://bit.ly/dlDtv1 COF10
- COF_: COF10 – “Ten Ways” for Foundations to Strengthen Diversity and Inclusiveness http://bit.ly/9X6kGl
- Philanthropy411: New post by Rosetta Thurman – Racial Justice is Everybody’s Issue http://wp.me/proVT-sD
- rosettathurman: EPIP 2010 National Conference: The Full Recap http://ow.ly/1FhCq
- lorikodama: Read Richard Woo's Philanthropy411 Blog entry. Living History: Amache & Sand Creek http://bit.ly/bnASml
- NityaWakhlu: I've just posted the visual records of ReVV2010 online at http://tinyurl.com/2eotjzm.
- peterkorchnak: Missed ReVV2010? Two takes on Dan Pallotta's morning keynote: http://bit.ly/aMYg0X and http://bit.ly/b1xJZE
- meganstrand: "Just when an idea gains traction, the philanthropic community moves on. Biz wrings every last drop of usefulness." Alex Counts ReVV2010
- meganstrand: "79% of donors said they want to know % of $ going to overhead. 6% said they want to know if $ makes a difference." Dan Pallotta ReVV2010
- pndblog: Bill & Melinda Gates Fdn posts "A Guide to Actionable Measurement" on its Web site. NOT a how-to guide http://bit.ly/8YPQo0
I'll list my favorite Tweets from the 2010 Social Enterprise Alliance Summit in a separate post on Monday.
You can follow me (GTak) on Twitter here.