Northern California Planned Giving Council (NCPGC) is holding its 30th Annual Planned Giving Conference on April 24, 2023 at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco. Qualified applicants can submit a scholarship application (available here) by March 5 for the chance to attend and get a 12-month mentorship with a current NCPGC member for free!
Applicants should work within organizations that:
• Have begun or are considering developing a planned giving program in their organization.
• Have the support of the Board of Directors and/or Executive Director.
Favorable consideration will be given to applications from individuals who:
• Work for organizations which serve underrepresented and economically disadvantaged communities, and
• Whose boards of directors and staff demonstrate a high degree of diversity.
Applicants should individually:
• Have an interest in a career in planned giving.
• Have a demonstrated commitment to the nonprofit sector (i.e., have worked in or volunteered for nonprofits).
Early Bird Pricing to the Conference is still available (members – $330.00; non-members – $390.00).