Northern California Planned Giving Council (NCPGC) is holding its 29th Annual Planned Giving Conference virtually on May 5 and 6, 2022 and qualified applicants can submit a scholarship application (available here) by March 15 for the chance to attend and get a 12-month membership for free.
Applicants should work within organizations that:
• Have begun or are considering developing a planned giving program in their organization.
• Have the support of the Board of Directors and/or Executive Director.
Favorable consideration will be given to applications from individuals who:
• Work for organizations which serve underrepresented and economically disadvantaged communities, and
• Whose boards of directors and staff demonstrate a high degree of diversity.
Applicants should individually:
• Have an interest in a career in planned giving.
• Have a demonstrated commitment to the nonprofit sector (i.e., have worked in or volunteered for nonprofits).
I’ve been the beneficiary of many of NCPGC’s programs, spoke at a few of them, and am looking forward to attending again. Early Bird Pricing is still available (member – $95.00; non-members – $135.00).