I’m in Brooklyn for the National Network of Fiscal Sponsors Annual Gathering. Have a listen to TV on the Radio’s Trouble while perusing our curated nonprofit tweets of the week:
- Jan Masaoka: We need better #enforcement of #charity laws, not more laws! Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Nonprofit Quarterly: Are we so focused on scoring policy victories that we don’t notice if policies are implemented competently? hubs.ly/H01lXQ40
- Trevor Potter: My remarks to #ISEmbarks on Wed about need for #NoSecretMoney in elections and ending the #CitizensUnited World: Campaign Legal Center
- National Council of Nonprofits: If your local government isn’t paying attention to the #OMB #UniformGuidance share this article NPQ
- La Piana Consulting: Great insights, ICYMI: The Myths and Reality of Nonprofit Collaboration: Observations from Six Years in the Trenches http://ow.ly/U09hj
- Megan O’Neil: #nonprofit world, if you haven’t seen our newly published database on biggest 400 charities in U.S., you should https://shar.es/153j31
- CEP: CEP’s latest research on foundation governance written up on NonProfit Times.
- Nonprofit Quarterly: When should an organization decide to become a nonprofit? Or how about a hybrid? http://hubs.ly/H01lLpB0
- Gene: Silicon Valley’s New Philanthropy NY Times | innovation = purpose; world-changing tech = worth
- Phil Buchanan: Interesting @nytimes op ed yesterday re Silicon Valley. Here’s my take on some of these issues from earlier this yr. http://tinyurl.com/o36so3y
You must be logged in to post a comment.