The Trump Foundation continues to be hot in the news and, if the reports are true, a lesson in how a private foundation cannot be governed and operated. Meanwhile, New York City hosted the Social Good Summit, the United Nations General Assembly, and the final Clinton Global Initiative Annual Meeting. Have a listen to Sam Cooke‘s Wonderful World (“don’t know much …”) while perusing our curated nonprofit tweets of the week:
- Independent Sector: 78% of voters support a bigger role 4 charitable sector working w/ gov’t to produce solutions. http://ow.ly/YDvW304sD7v #united4charity
- Urban Institute: Report: What to know about state regulation & enforcement in the charitable sector http://urbn.is/2cQpU4N
- David Fahrenthold: “I represent 700 nonprofits a year & I’ve never encountered anything so brazen” Tax expert on @realdonaldtrump’s Fdn Washington Post
- Charitable Reform: New Trump Tax Plan Caps Charitable Deductions via NonProfit Times.
- Charitable Reform: The @HillaryClinton plan carves out char. ded. from 28% cap according to @TaxPolicyCenter: Alliance for Charitable Reform … @NonProfitTimes
- Nonprofit Quarterly: Do you understand how money works in the nonprofit sector? Take this classic quiz to find out! NPQ
- Gene: Should I serve on this board? Great article by @ErinBradrick from BoardSource #nonprofits
- Nell Edgington: How can philanthropy be more responsive to those who need it most? http://ow.ly/gzDO304nFcB #nonprofit
- Devex: 4 takeaways from #SocialGood Summit 2016: http://buff.ly/2cEP1cq … #2030Now #GlobalGoals
- Sara Wallace Beatty: Now that @ClintonGlobal is over, what’s next? See our piece on rethinking the #globaldev convening in SSIReview
- Foundation Center – SF: Chan Zuckerberg Initiative Commit $3 Billion, Develop Plan Toward Tackling All Diseases By 2100 @sal19 http://ow.ly/zydW304rmCY via @Inc
You must be logged in to post a comment.