The past week was marked by several key decisions by the Supreme Court of the United States and the horrific terrorist attack in Istanbul. Have a listen to Al Green‘s version of A Change is Gonna Come while perusing our curated nonprofit tweets of the week:
- Nonprofit Quarterly: A primer on #crowdfunding after a tragedy like #Orlando NPQ [Ed. This is Michele Berger’s first article for The Nonprofit Quarterly on a hot topic for all sectors.]
- Urban Institute: New #IRS data release could transform how we study the nonprofit sector: http://urbn.is/291cr8C
- Lucy Bernholz: Report: It’s Harder to Know Who’s Paying for Political Ads – The New York Times …?
- CalNonprofits: Here’s a handy new checklist for keeping track of nonprofit compliance requirements!
- Charitable Reform: The House GOP tax reform plan was unveiled by @SpeakerRyan today. What did it say about the charitable deduction? Acreform
- Irvine Foundation: What hurdles does your #nonprofit face building a board that looks like your community? http://irvine.ly/1Q4UMjC
- Foundation Center, SF: Is your nonprofit breaking the law? What you should know about ©️copyright law. . http://ow.ly/R2XG301grtS @pbpatl
- Darren Walker: Why I think “Giving Back” is an American birthright via TIME
- Omidyar Network: Watch new video in our learning series, Impact Investing 101: YouTube
- Neiman Lab: 70+ news outlets throughout Bay area united to report on homelessness today as part of @bayareahomeless Nieman Lab
You must be logged in to post a comment.