The past week was marked by the shocking death of music icon Prince. On this Earth Day, have a listen to Purple Rain while perusing our curated nonprofit tweets of the week:
- Disaster Philanthropy: How to respond to Ecuador, Japan, and Myanmar earthquakes from @Regine4Disaster #philanthropy http://ow.ly/4mPuUD
- Omidyar Network: .@WhiteHouse’s announcement on foundation PRIs is latest data point that #impinv is taking off
- David Sasaki: What is Philanthropy For?
- Gene: The Art of Public-Policy #Philanthropy: The Battle of Ideas | Philanthropy Roundtable @ACReform
- Nonprofit Quarterly: These tech titans know where you are and what you are thinking. Do we really want them running philanthropy too? NPQ
- Nonprofit VOTE: ICYMI: @NpVOTE launched a new library of voter engagement resources for 2016 yesterday. Check it: http://bit.ly/NPVResourceLibrary #NPVotesCount
- Politico: Koch-linked group scores legal victory over California AG http://politi.co/1NEFviV
- CNM SoCal: Detrimental bill AB 2855 goes to Assembly after all. Email and call Assembly members today. via @Calnonprofits http://privacycp.assembly.ca.gov/membersstaff
- Surdna Foundation: New report: worker-ownership may be a route to more productive, stable & equitable econ #Coops #impinv #ESOPS http://ow.ly/4mTF3n
- Current: An @AmPress survey finds “areas of sensitivity” in foundation support for nonprofit news. Current
- Knight Foundation: Survey of U.S. news editors shows a diminishing ability to defend #pressfreedom http://kng.ht/1WeETHv
You must be logged in to post a comment.