The United States Presidential election is days away. What can you do for your country? VOTE! Have a listen to Eddie Vedder‘s Cubs song All The Way while perusing our curated nonprofit tweets of the week:
- David Fahrenthold: “What wrong with you, man?” A look at the life of @realDonaldTrump, thru eyes of ppl who thought he would help them. Washington Post
- Bruce DeBoskey: Philanthropy Is Changing Before Our Eyes
- American Prospect: Is Wall Street taking over charity? This financial-sector fund raised $4.6 billion in 2015 alone: http://theprosp.ec/2dOENsC
- Council on Foundations: .@Philanthropy #Philanthropy400 overlooks importance of DAFs to #philanthropy. We know their value. Our response at http://bit.ly/DAFValueT1102.
- Nonprofit Quarterly: TRENDING: The New Employment Contract and How Nonprofits Must Honor It
- Stacy Palmer: Yet more from the NYT giving section: Connections to a Cause: The Millennial Way of Charity
- Gene: Presented to some of the nation’s biggest charities today – cited Crowdfunding for Public Goods and Philanthropy [Ed. The publication is an examination of civic crowdfunding written by Lucy Bernholz, Rob Reich, and Emma Saunders-Hastings.]
- Keely Monroe: Check out our new resource! Primer on Social Welfare Orgs http://bit.ly/2eEq3M9 #BeBold @AFJBeBold
- Bold Social Ventures: Not a billionaire? Excellent overview of #impinv landscape for the 99.99% #socent #WealthManagement Forbes … @devindthorpe
- Chekemma Townsend: Excellence without equity is privilege, and equity without excellence is tokenism! @SDPHite inspiring us all [Ed. From the 2016 Net Impact Conference. As a lifetime member and former board member, I wish I could be there!]
You must be logged in to post a comment.