Here are some of my favorite posts of the week:
- GTak: Dryburgh: Typical problems with charitable gifts – purpose restrictions, naming rights, confidentiality, how costs are to be charged
- GTak: Huge liability exposure: copy machine hard drives (wipe before sale/disposal). http://ow.ly/1IG52 (CBS) via @SCartierLiebel
- GTak: China's crackdown on nonprofit groups prompts new fear among activists http://is.gd/c3KmQ (Wash Post)
- GTak: Legalities of Nonprofit Internships – http://is.gd/c4wS4 (Blue Avocado) – intern? employee? volunteer? stipend? compensation?
- GTak: "Time's Up! What You Need to Know About Your 990" – http://is.gd/c87My – Nonprofit Quarterly (highly recommended)
- p2173: Disrupting Phil Online FINAL" http://www.scribd.com/doc/31178075
- BlueLotusCA: Interesting idea on board terms via: Blue Avocado http://www.blueavocado.org/node/524
- charitylawyer: On May 7, 2010, IRS announced in IRS Exempt Organization Update 2010-11, that Cyber Assistant is delayed – no release this year.
- familygiving: JPMorgan's head of philanthropy on how giving is transforming wealth management: http://bit.ly/aDZYa6
- L3C_RickZ: What are social sector leaders thinking? How are they measuring their results? http://bit.ly/9jCCQv
You can follow me (GTak) on Twitter here.