Here are some of my favorite posts of the week in the areas of nonprofit organizations, corporate governance, philanthropy, and social enterprises:
- nedgington: Bob Ottenhoff gives his take on the recently released GivingUSA numbers: bit.ly/jS9whe
- kenscommentary: More evidence of a # nonprofit perfect storm "the likes of which we have not seen in 50 years" – http://bit.ly/kp0Hbm
- vppartners: Gara LaMarche's remarks on scaling from #SIEX2011 were remarkable. Must read: bit.ly/ipqbip
- nonprofitlawyer: 2/3 of nonprofit execs will leave jobs w/i next 5 yrs, @NonProfitTimes bit.ly/khLXg4 | Is there a succession plan? bit.ly/lFACCn
- p2173: #E2sday: The Business of Giving | The Future of Work: bit.ly/lH6pfw – infographic on giving, working, philanthropy
- comminitiatives: Starting a California nonprofit? See AG Guide for Charities: 1.usa.gov/imIywy & FTB Guide on exempt orgs – 1.usa.gov/m7xQ67
- PandoProjects: AMAZING. So You Wanna Do a Startup eh? slidesha.re/lYQb6w Seriously Awesome!
- GailPerrync: 12 Ways to Liven Up Your Board Meetings —and Your Board http://ow.ly/5lSlx
- GTak: Nonprofit board meetings can be frustrating! boardlearning.org via @npmaven #corpgov
- JDSupraBuzz: L3C: Business with a (Social) Mission – What You Need to Know http://bit.ly/me03Vd
- lucymarcus: CHART OF THE DAY: Facebook's Unbelievable Effect On The Rest Of The Web read.bi/jAbPNr
For more interesting tweets, follow me and Emily on Twitter.