This week, President Obama announced the Clean Power Plan – a historic and important step in reducing carbon pollution from power plants that takes real action on climate change. Have a listen to Sam Phillips’ Black Sky while perusing our curated nonprofit tweets of the week:
- Rolling Stone: The worst impacts of climate change are starting to happen — and much faster than climate scientists expected http://rol.st/1IkSe9S
- Eric Dolan: Jon Stewart tells viewers to call out lying lawmakers: ‘The best defense against bullsh*t is vigilance’ http://goo.gl/9PuYe1
- Mary Winkler: @IndSector’s Diana Aviv lays out priorities for 2016 presidential contenders. High on the list is #communityservice http://bit.ly/1HoA5Us
- NYT National News: Senate Report Cites I.R.S. Mismanagement in Targeting of Tea Party Groups http://nyti.ms/1DvF1fo
- Foundation Center NY: Introducing the Nonprofit Legal Audit Checklist http://ow.ly/OaQ7n
- Gene: Does your #nonprofit work or support causes overseas? Read this LinkedIn – #international
- For Purpose Law Group: Who Would Run Away from a Big Gift?: You Should … Sometimes
- AAPIP: We featured in @latimes today: ‘Giving circles’ plant seeds of Philanthropy in Asian American Communities. http://lat.ms/1hffkFY
- Nonprofit Times: It’s Out! The 2015 NPT Power & Influence Top 50. The leaders of the nonprofit world.
- Nonprofit Quarterly: There has been a huge shift in public opinion over #racial #injustice. http://hubs.ly/H012wj60
- Rebecca Hamburg Cappy: Good coverage of #SF #lobbyist ballot measure. Check out my @AFJBeBold blog re more concerns: http://bit.ly/1P4FzKx
- Aspen Institute: “Business ought to be used as a force for good.” The story behind @BCorporation. http://as.pn/17y #AspenAction
- Robert Esposito: My latest article on #socent regulation is available on the @NYUJLB website
You must be logged in to post a comment.