The U.S. stock market had its worst day in 18 months yesterday with worries over China identified as the catalyst for the losses. Have a listen to Billy Bragg’s Tomorrow’s Going To Be A Better Day while perusing our curated nonprofit tweets of the week:
- Joan Garry: How a CEO and Board Chair Can Build an Amazing Partnership #nonprofit #leadership http://bit.ly/1MyIRHH
- Council of Nonprofits: The merit of going beyond #board orientation towards engagement: http://buff.ly/1E0FcQ2 How does your #board demonstrate its engagement?
- MagnifyGOOD: 21 ways for #nonprofits to get creative http://ow.ly/R1tsa @Tech_Impact #NPTech
- Sebastian St. George: Tax Extenders: For Sale To The Highest Bidder? http://dlvr.it/Btcl2J #Forbes
- Lucy Bernholz: “Crowdfunding for Public Goods and Philanthropy”
- Rob Reich: University endowments = tax-subsidized money hoarders, pay out more management comp than undergrad aid. @vicfleischer NY Times
- CompassPoint: Racial and Ethnic Diversity in Arts Management: An Exposé and Guide: http://ow.ly/R3eBN From @HowlRound
- Council of Nonprofits: Executive compensation – understanding the board’s role, tips, and tools http://buff.ly/1Phz1rz
- Kimbia: This @GTak post about #crowdfunding laws has become a vital discussion in #nptech. #fundethics http://buff.ly/1No8nPl [Ed. 10 Takeaways from a discussion of crowdfunding on Nonprofit Radio.]
- Fast Company: Despite what you’ve heard, the world IS getting better—but don’t get too complacent: http://f-st.co/ULCIuJW
- BDO Nonprofit: IRS issues final regulations on charitable remainder trusts http://bit.ly/1JbQc99 via @AccountingToday
- The Women’s Foundation: The rise of #ImpactInvesting with a #gender lens: NY Times @sullivanpaul
- Caroline Preston: Larry Page to give his money to his company b/c he thinks it’ll accomplish more good than philanthropy Vox … via @voxdotcom [Ed. See my article A Prediction for the Nonprofit Sector in 2015.]
You must be logged in to post a comment.