Yesterday was National Gun Violence Awareness Day (as a UCLA alum, it had particular importance after this week’s tragic shooting). Have a listen to Nicki Minaj‘s Favorite while perusing our curated nonprofit tweets of the week:
- White House: More than 30,000 Americans die from guns every year. Here’s what we’re doing to #StopGunViolence. #WearOrange
- Nonprofit Quarterly: TRENDING: Nonprofit Reactions to New Overtime Rules Run the Gamut NPQ
- Independent Sector: Parts 1 & 2 on nonprofit overtime rules are available online now! Access the recordings: here #FLSA
- National Council of Nonprofits: What are the risks of underfunding nonprofit infrastructure? Weak policy capacity http://buff.ly/1XMLlX9 via @npquarterly
- Lucy Bernholz: The Real Reason Big Pharma Wants to Help Pay for Your Prescription – Bloomberg
- National Council of Nonprofits: IRS Form 1023[-EZ] filing fee reduced as of 7/1/16 from $400 to $275 per Rev Proc 2016-32 – how much easier will IRS make creating a #nonprofit?
- Bridgespan Group: Becoming a more #diverse #nonprofit means making your values tangible http://bspan.org/1WL7eXu
- Rob Reich: 62% of family foundation board members say involving relatives as important as having impact. Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Nonprofit Orgs: 28 Must-Read Fundraising and Social Media Reports for Nonprofits: http://buff.ly/25dwmvk
- Fast Co. Exist: Demanding that nonprofits not pay for overhead is preventing them from doing good http://buff.ly/1UuSVTF
- Fast Co. Exist: Millennials are reshaping the world of social impact http://buff.ly/25Bs8xz
You must be logged in to post a comment.