I'll be on Tony Martignetti Nonprofit Radio tomorrow, July 26, at 10:25 am PT / 1:25 pm ET discussing some basic but important board issues with Tony. We may cover topics like:
- Is it okay to have a compensated CEO also serve as a director on the board?
- Is it okay to have a compensated CEO also serve as chair of the board?
- Is it okay to have other employees or contractors serve on the board?
- What is the best length of term for a board member?
- Should board members have term limits?
- How often should the board meet?
Listen live here.
You can help inform our conversation by taking a very short survey here.
If you miss the show live, it will be up on iTunes a few days later. Check out Nonprofit Radio's iTunes page for an amazing archive of podcasts.